CARBONOX+™ case (6 times lighter than steel, 3 times lighter than titanium), with 316L stainless steel screw down crown and case back.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 46 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 300 / 1000 / 30
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX™+
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- End-of-life display (E.O.L.)
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 90 g
- More Details
2 Year Limited Warranty
10 Year Warranty for Tritium Tubes
Luminox watches are water resistant from 100 – 500 meters
Luminox Self-Powered Illumination
LLT (Luminox Light Technology) is powered without having to push a button or expose the timepiece to a light source, the time is continuously visible for up to 25 years.
Trusted and requested by elite forces around the globe, Luminox has earned a reputation for toughness, durability and visibility.