Authorized Retailer Policy
30 Day Returns
Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind.
Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and We will happily refund the purchase price.
It's easy to return a product:
- Log into your account to initiate a return.
- We email you instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product, in its original packaging, to the address identified in our email.
- Original delivery fees are refunded only if incorrect orders.
- You are not responsible for shipping the products back to Us. We'll provide a free return shipping label.
- Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.
- All sale items are FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged!
Most Service Provider stores accept these payment methods:
- Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
The billing address you provide must match the billing address that is on file with the financial institution that issued the credit card. If a credit card authorization fails, We reserve the right to cancel your order without notifying you.
Service Provider cannot resolve credit card problems with your financial institution if a credit card is declined. It is your responsibility, as a consumer, to settle credit card problems with the issuing institution.
You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, as noted below:
- To initiate a return, contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been marked as shipped.
- The refund will be for the full value of the returned items, unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit method that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfiller.
- If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
- If the return is due to defective products, inaccurate product descriptions, or an incorrect order, contact our Customer Service at email@example.com to initiate the return. In these cases, you'll be compensated for the return shipping.
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-522-3421 for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize Our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
International and U.S. Territory Shipping
If you order from a website that provides shipping to international locations or US territories, these shipping destinations are identified at checkout. When you begin checkout, available shipping destinations can be selected from pull-down menus for Region and Country. If your desired destination is not included in the available selections, We cannot ship orders to it.